Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011

Mini Mii ♥





It's a longe time i write a blog ouo...
I'm sorry :'3 but i have a good reason! Ok i was w bit lazy x'D.....
A friend visit me for some days. It was really funny with her and we had many shootings :3. One day Vocaloid shooting. I wear my Gumi Cosplay and Dizzy her Rin Kagamine Cosplay. She is so beautiful as Rin ;^;. I just love her as Rin. After i shoot her she change her Cosplay and wear my Gumi Cosplay and she is a really beautiful Gumi.
Next day another shooting >D.
Dizzy wear my Takagi Saya Cosplay and we went to the Salzmanfabrik. A really old beautful fabrik and a nice location for Highschool of the dead.
3. Day
Umineko no naku kori n and Touhou shooting.
It was really to hot that day. So we couldn't wear our Cosplay for a long time. We took some photos and change our Cosplay. I wear my Yukuko cosplay and she my Patchy cosplay. We took photos in water. The people wear really suprised to see us in water x'D but i was really fresh and the water was cold. Perfekt for a hot day ;D.
It was really funny with Dizzy to spend so much time with her and i'm looking forward to see her soon as i can ;_;!
And now some progess:
I'm almost finished with my Rin Kagamine Magnet dress. I swe so many pearls on my dress but i want more!!!! xD
I'm finished with my Rin Kagamine
I'm really pround of it *___*. I painted flowers.... i hate flowers XD
but a friend helped me with it °v°. Everything is hand-painted with acryl paint.
Shooting at tuesday! Can't wait!
hakaokuri no uta version [?????h 
And i'm really looking forward to my Bonbori [Otome Youkai Zakuro] Cosplay. I love thw twins so much q//q!! and she is so perfect for me xD! Can't wait to take photos with my group next year. Bonboro shooting at tuesday?
I will uploade some photos next time :'3. I'm to lazy for it now.
]



 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen