Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011

Marisa?

Well,
Last Sunday Marisa  Kirisame shooting :) with my friends :3.
It was sooooooooo funny with kana, saku and kai ♥
always love to have a shooting with them.
Here some Pics x3



More Photo will follow soon... Hope you like them.
The Marisa Cosplay is from Kana [Thank you so much dear] and Yuyuko from me. You are so pretty as Yuyuko o///o!
And Saku as Chen xD. Crazy kitty

And now....
in 110 days is the Connichi!
My favorit convention in Germany! and the biggest i think. It's my favorit Convenion because it's in my town!!!
I know so long time xD
but I'm pratice for the performance for preliminary WCS 2012 in germany. It's really hard to for me and my partner. My partner is my twin sister x'D..... Cosplay is of course secret.... some persone i really trust know it.
Pratice pratice in the next months xD....

And now a  preview of myVocaloid Matryoshka Cosplay
haha
love them.
SO MUCH WORK!
but i love it *^*
More Photos will  follw soon xD
because it's my designe of Matryoshka.
Secret!!!

Grettings from Germany
Mino ♥´~

1 Kommentar: