Sonntag, 15. Mai 2011

Shooting

Well yesterday was a shooting with my Takagi Saya Cosplay. The location was sooo... scary >-<. I was so afraid ;__; because it's a old fabric and no one is there... and it's getting dark because it was  19 or 20 o'clock? i don't remermber anymore haha.
buhhh ;__; Mino was scared D: we were just 3 little girls...
Here are sone pics from the location.



and some pics of me ;D



this aren't all photos.
I really like them ://3
Even it was SCARY there -.-'''
well i had a little accident too.... with artificial blood.
I was so dirty :'D
red~ lol

and here a photo :'D
I Hope no one think someone was murdered... or died there... poor people :'3

Well next week i uplode some progess pics.

Greetigs From Germany
Mino ♥~

1 Kommentar:

  1. nice place for the photoshoot! and you're saya cosplay is very nice and cute, love it! :33

    AntwortenLöschen